What I like most about these coronary heart snowflakes is that they’re actually manufactured from simply paper luggage. That’s it! It’s simply realizing assemble that creates that stunning form. The affect is huge particularly for a Valentine’s Day celebration.
The way to make Paper bag snowflakes
This tutorial could be utilized to all varieties of snowflakes however I’m going to show you do them with hearts.
- First take a bit of cardstock and hint the sting of the paper bag. Minimize the cardstock to be the identical measurement as your paper bag. This might be your template!
- On the piece of cardstock, begin slicing the hearts and edges how you prefer to. Watch out to not minimize too far into the center of the template as that may minimize off an excessive amount of of the bag and it gained’t maintain its form correctly.
- After you have the template prepared, you should use it on the paper luggage! Place the template on high of a paper bag and hint the sides with a pencil, then minimize alongside the traces you drew!
- Minimize out the hearts on about 7 paper luggage, then you’re prepared to connect them collectively!
- Take a bag and put one line of scorching glue straight down the center (it doesn’t matter which aspect you set the glue on, simply be sure to use the identical aspect for every bag) then, place one other bag straight on high of it, similar aspect going through up, in order that they’re lined up.
- Proceed this gluing sample for all 7 luggage
- Now, you possibly can take the underside bag and the highest bag and open them up all the way in which in order that they meet within the center and your snowflake takes form! You’ll glue them along with one other strip of scorching glue simply as you have got the others.
- To string it up merely punch a gap in one of many edges and pull some matching string by means of! Now you have got a cute snowflake for Valentine’s day!
I’d like to see how yours end up! Tag your photographs with #LarsLovesLove, our Valentine’s Day hashtag!